Thursday, May 14, 2009

PD trip...

Went to PD last saturday... The plan was actually for few of us which including Me, William, JV, AxT, n wayne but unfortunately wayne couldn't mke it so we plan to go without him, den ltr william brought in Mei San. So on tat day, we actually planned to depart on 8 30 but due to our usual "punctuality" we oni started to depart on 9 30, again AxT will b the driver coz he is the most experienced driver among us. We reached PD around 11 n started to look for a places where the price is resonable, bcoz last saturday was listed as super peak season, it's the combination of wesak day(public holidays) and weekends, so the price of all hotels is doubled up, but we r lucky to find a 2 room apartment which oni cost us RM 140(others hotel are above RM180), after we checked in, we rest for a while b4 we went to the beach. We went to the beach in da evening, enjoying ourselves there, n the wave is super nice!!! Haha~ powerful n quite big, but den JV lost his spec, a big wave hit JV without his noticed n his spec was hit n... bye bye... Haha~ the rest of us tried our best to search for it right after it gone, but we cant n the situation was juz like an chinese idiom "Looking for a needle in the sea"... Besides JV's incident there is something happened on me too, while in the sea, I actually got bitten by a Jellyfish... A small 1, not poisonous I think coz I'm still alive? Lolz But it does made the wound swollen n quite pain la, the wound was swollen, reddish n hav the shape of the tentacles... Wanted to tke pics of it but we didnt brought any cameras to the beach...

Later we went bak to the apartment to tke our shower n went to a seafood restaurant n had our dinner, it's actually the 2nd time I've been to tis restaurant, the first time was with my family,the foods there was nice n the price is very reasonable, we ordered a butter prawns, steamed fish, vegetables, taufu, chicken and 11 bowl of rice which cost us oni RM140... After dinner, we went to the beach again, tis time we sat down n have a little chat... Then we bought some beer n head bak to the apartment...

The next day, we woke up quite late, 11 something or 12 something due to the alchohols mayb... Lolz Den we drive bak to KL, n tis time I'm the driver ^^ Really Enjoy the trip, n here r some pics in the restaurant...

Looking at these pics remind me of my cap, I lost my cap, I think I left it at cc months ago n I oni noticed it the day of the trip, I really feel sad of it, it might not b a very expensive cap, but for me, I'm tat kind of person tat will b very depressed if something belongs to me is lost, I even feel damn sad when my mechanical pencil was lost during my sem2 finals, n I really blaming myself for bring my my accessories to cc, bcoz it was the 2nd time I lost something in it, first was my rings, den now my cap... DAMN! Cursing those ppl who took awayz my stuffs....


Mei san, william

AxT: "This pic spoiled coz the fei poh behind turn around, come tke again"

Take 2 ^^v

Me, wit the bowls

AxT, with the bowls

William

Y JV laugh till so happy? Coz most of the bowls were his, he ate lotsa rice tat day

Mei San, William

Wiliam, AxT, JV

William, AxT, Me, JV

Take 2

Kakashi wooo

Me n Mei San

Me, Mei San, William

Me, n Kit

Wit CAPP~~ T_T

Jv n william

No comments: