Monday, May 18, 2009

Love..... Too Late

Didn't update my blog for quite a period n for some reason, first it is regarding to the title of tis post... The gal tat I alwayz mention in my blog, yea my crush... She came bak last week for sem break, and after not meeting her for so so long, I decided to ask her out for a dinner, fyi I actually planned to confess to her within tis 2 weeks, den during the dinner, while we were chatting wit few of my frenz, I actually asked her about any admirer or bf in college? Coz I wanted to mke sure n I really wanted to noe, while I asked about admirer she juz answered :"No.." but when I asked bout bf, she said :"Dunno.....(with some smile on her face)" by tat time I ad feel weird n sad, but I didnt giv up, after sending her home, I smsed her n asked again.... Tis time she replied "Yea I hav a bf now, we juz started....." Tis sentence is like piercing a knife through my heart, I tried my best to stop the tears frm flowing but I failed to do so... Now the only thing I can do is, wishing her all the best n hpe his bf will treat her as good as I do or even better...

No comments: