Sunday, August 16, 2009

Programming assignment...

Currently solving my programming assignment, feel quite depress while the coding I type hav loads of error, well being overconfident while I tot I could solve the program in 1 day, finished part of the program in C programming code(#include stdio.h) den when I convert the coding into C++ coding(#include iostream) loads of error come out, so swt... N I'm using visual studio which I'm not familiar wit it n my version of visual studio do not allow me to see at which line the error occur so I hav to search it line by line, got fed up n downloaded the latest version... N tis assignment so nice, it included some function tat we didnt learn, although it gave hints on how to use, but we still need to try it to ensure tat we use it correctly, how nice~ Math exam nxt week n I havent starts to revise, static assignment deadline aso nxt week... Feel stress nw... Damn programming assignment...

No comments: