Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 13

YES... Week 13 test... OFF! Assignment...1 more to go! Reports... OFF! CAnt wait for my 3 months long sem break to come, but I actually dun like it to be like tat, study 1 sem, rest 3 months n come bak for sem 2, such a crap man... 3 months, by the time come bak to uni, brain blank liao lo, confirm die la... Den oni year 1 so syok, after tat? Internship la, final year project la... BLA BLA BLA... Headache loo.. Bsides tat, I'm quite sad coz my prettiest timetable is gonna end soon, wat so nice? Tuesday 11am finish class, wenesday 2pm, thursday suka suka 1pm, suka suka 7pm lo... it depends on my mood =) Friday 1 pm n after finish class go find buddy eat lunch, nice boh? For me damnnn niceeee la... Hope my coming timetable wil b as nice as tis, Plz I will pray hard >. <

Went to yy hse on tuesday, damn many ppl lo tis time, 13 ppl... lolz n glad to see warren again, dunno y every time I see him, I feel like I meet wit a long lost fren, for me although I oni know him for 1 year plus, but the feeling is like we already noe each other for damn long, mayb it's bcoz we do hav a the same tuition teacher although we study at 2 different place(quite far frm each other)... Enjoy chatting wit him n hock heng of coz, their 'history' hahaha~ came bak on wednesday afternoon, skipped class la of coz, slp at 4 am... can drive home ad very geng xD

Wanna skip class tdy, but too bad hav programming test tdy, feel quite nervous nite b4 coz my iostream is not as good as stdio.h, I dun recognise most of the syntax haha~ cant blame the lecturer, I alwayz skip programming lecture coz I cant wke up... =P After test, went out wit.... SOMEONE~ went to McD, n planned to go for a movie tmr, dunno I can mke it anot, coz I feel very slpy now lolz... But for the SOMEONE, it worth... =)

No comments: