Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PTPTN

Wake up quite early tis morning coz I need to continue doing maths which I stopped at 2 a.m yesterday, but juz after 1 or 2 question, I felt slpy n went bak to bed till 8+, woke up again to bath n hav my breakfast... It was quite a refrshing morning for me, duna sk me y coz I dunno, after taking shower I saw lee eng's sms, telling me tat ptptn staffs was already at UNI, I was like wat the crap? I tot they will oni coming on 18th? But dun care la, since they come ad, I go submit lo... Den after fnished my 'loh mai kai' till half, my stomach feel uncomfortable, den i went into the toilet but it getting worst, but I still finished my breakfast coz I tot it was gastric... Unfortunately the situation got worst where I vomit n went into the toilet for few times, it's damn pain... Den I went to lie on bed for another 30 mins, after vomit for the 3rd time, sze le called n told me ptptn stuffs again, so I feel quite worry n drive to UNI wit the super duper pain in my stomach.

My vision bcome quite blur due to the pain when I'm driving but I still manage to drive to UNI, after passing by the guard hse where I told the guard "S block =)" but I usually parked at SD block coz I noe I cant walk tat long distance frm S block to UNI wit tat pain, so soli la Abang Guard... Terpaksa T_T Went into the hall around 12 30 n being stopped by the officer frm queuing up coz she said the morning session is already over n we CL student muz come bak at 2, so I waited for another 1 hour for the officer to come bak. I'm pretty sure tat u can imagine the LONGGGG~ queue while there r so many applicants for ptptn each sem, so yea it take us more den 2 hours to reach the front even by jumping queue Lolz... Finished the ptptn stuffs around 4 30 n went home for a rest...

No comments: