Monday, August 10, 2009

Tired...

Week 11 of my degree year 1 sem 1, feel so stress now, after 11 weeks I dunno one shyt of thermodynamics n I'm having my test tis week =) Say cheers~ N after 11 weeks, I still feel blur when doing tutorials, feel so useless now... Sigh

Wanna study but dunno y I dun hav the mood to do it now, Plz la someone plz smack my head mke me a bit sot sot n fall in luv wit studying can? Or else the history of foundation will soon b repeated... Or mayb will got worst coz degree sub is... Dun play play, it's hard... Sigh... no driving force to study, n I really hate reports la n I'm having practical again tmr, class finish at 11 n practical is on 3 pm, Chun? Still hav 2 reports havent't finish... Sienz arr...

Gonna relax a while n hope by 10pm I will hav the mood to study...

No comments: