Friday, August 14, 2009

Yay~

Finally... finished most of the midterm test... Finished 2 paper tdy, Fluid mechanics n Material science, n after tis test, I can really make a conclusion, no alcohols b4 studying wei... U gonna b damn blur during the exam... =) Yeah the day b4 the test which is yesterday, was my BELOVED PaPa birthday, went to TGI Friday for his beloved lamb chop n went home after dinner to hav some wine for celebration... After drinking wat else? Study la, thx yi kang for sending me the fluids "Sample" test paper~ Thx ya kang kang muackz, jot down the question n part fo the working n start studying material science...

Feel quite syok during fluids mechanics test coz I feel so blur during the exam although the question is ALMOST the same la~ Almost, I say almost arr... but I still got blur n asked yi kang a very stupid question, I asked him 'Eh yi kang arr y tis h, height(h=enthalphy) the unit so weird 1?' Den yi kang answer me bak 'Tis not height la zadao, enthalphy la, no study ler u...' lolz... I wrote enthalpy on my note but I go asked y the height's unit so weird... -.- Really blur, so I was really lucky to hav Kang Kang sitting bside me n the 2 leng luis la of coz, Rachel n WC...

After fluids test, I hav to rush bak to my 2ndary skol to meet my headmistress coz the PTPTN form needed her signature =) n I really dun und y PTPTN required us t us 80g/m^3 paper? Paper got effect d meh?? @~@ But nvm, for my beloved 42K, it worth.... After meeting the headmistress it's already 3.30 pm n material science paper is on 5pm... crap... Put so late for wat?? -.- N although the paper is a open book test, n it consist of 2 question, but out of 20, most of us oni can get 12 which is marks for 1 question, and another question is erm~ required us to search all over our text book for solution n not complete solution, oni guideline on how to solve plus the text book n damn thick n it requires luck to actually find the question... Haha~ n my material science teacher is one of my fav teacher coz he is damn humorous n damn mean... He walk into our class n look at those blank seats at the front row n say to us "Aiyo, y all sit behind? Tis is open book test la, u guyz can copy wat? wat la.." Lolz

Last but not least thx for the heavy rain after test for delaying my journey home, test ends at 5 .45pm n guess wat time I'm home? 7.30~ -.- Damn tired now n now time to relax, going out for pool in few mins... =)

No comments: