Wednesday, August 05, 2009

With buddies...

It has been a while I didnt update my blog again... it's finally week 10, already 3/4 of the teaching which meanz I will hav my finals in 1 month+, very busy recently, juz handed in my math assignment tis morning, statics assignment in 2 weeks times, waiting for programming assignment(less worry bout tis =) ), 3 lab reports need to b complete within tis week, 3 test nxt week, math test in 2 weeks times... omg omg omg feel so stress now >.< but yet I still need some entertainment though, so I went out wit 3 buddies yesterday, went for pool... I feel lazy to go at first coz I still havent finish my math assignment, but there r a person, annoying 1 whom I ad didnt c for a while so I agreed to go. 4 of us in total which including me, William, AxT n the annoying Zephy went for pool n supper at Steven's corner. Chat n laugh while eating, felt weird when Zephy talks bout the lastest on9 game we play, Dragonica... coz he always say tat on9 is a waste of time so he prefer lan game Lolz... He is someone good to chat with if n oni if he dun act like sohxx, u really cant imagine how annoying he can b, he call me DoG in msn everytime he pm me n keep talking nonsense, really cannot tahan him sometimes -.- Enjoy going out wit buddies n hav few match of pool in the middle of stressful assignment n reports =)

No comments: