Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Such a long time...

Skipped class again tdy, coz its no-tutorials week so I oni hav 1 hour lecture tdy, but hav math test in the evening... Quite worry coz I still hav 2 more chapter to go yet I wanna post something... =P

It's week 12 already n I seriously, seriously feel tat my degree life is much much more relaxing den foundation, first I need no to worry for missing bus or lrt coz I'm driving to uni now =), the timetable is damn damn syok where tuesday class ends at 11 am, n wednesday of non-tutorials week can ponteng somemore, so nice la... Den every friday can lepak wit buddies at McD or sometimes Bt Indah Mamak haha~ n Jv hates to go mamak for lunch... N the best part, need no to worry bout attendence when u skipped or late coz there will alwayz hav some nice ppl to sign for me =) thx to ashley, sunny, sze le, gen, YK for signing for me when I'm late or not around. *winks

Well letz go bak to the title of tis post, yea it has been such a long time seen I last outing wit her, n she is coming bak 2nite, hpe she alreasy recover frm her fever, or else might not hav the chance to meet haha~ but 2nite I'm bz so the outing will b tmr but I'll still giv her a call 2nite =) if she is not recover yet, mayb a visit to her hse? Lolz... eh YY, if I got tke pics wit her tis time I show u la k xD

Time to get bak to my study, used 20 mins on comp ad, ciaoz...

No comments: