Monday, July 20, 2009

Boring Weekends

I'm suppose to b on a trip to PD tis weekends, but unfortunately something pops up and I cant go to the trip... So staying at home during weekends is something terrible to me, y? After bz for 1 whole week n there is no enjoyment, so sad~ Wat I did last nite was playing mini games wit another frenz tat unable to go to PD, JV... We played purge war, 2 dota match and 1 TD... It's fun playing computer games but it's not as fun as hanging out wit bunch of close fren, so yeah I spend my Saturdays night in front of computer playing games.

Then tdy went to my uncle house in rawang, its has been almost 1 month since our last visit, so I do miss my cousins... Those monkey, Lolz had fun with them whole day long, teaching 2 of them how to play dota n first time seeing my little cousin, Kelvin... He is 3 months old n he is damn cute haha~ he likes to laugh... Enjoy my day wit all my cousins... N thx to my auntie whom prepared us finger licking steamboat... Guess wat, nxt week will b a tiring weekends coz I'm going to work as part timer in Jusco, Maluri... Money money money is wat in mind now... Lolz

No comments: