Friday, July 03, 2009

Finally I'm home~

Lolz it's friday n tis meanz I'll hav my lunch wit 3 of my buddy again, William, Jv n Axton.. We went to KFC tdy, y KFC? First it is bcoz we had our meals several times at McD b4 tis, n COINCIDENTALLY William's mum(Hi Aunty =) ) ask him go to her office which located at Bandar Baru Ampang n is few meters frm the KFC shop to take his pocket money, b4 tis I'm actually asking William to drive since he wanted to go n meet his mum, after tat he refuse to do so coz he said he is very tired, so I agree to send him to his mother n we hav our lunch at KFC, but when we r on the way(ad few KM of driving distance) his mum called again =), n guess wat? His mum asked him where is him now n ask him to turn bak coz she want him to bring her the notebook she left behind, so I was like -.- n william said he will b driving after taking the notebook, den unfortunately after he went bak n tke the notebook, his mum called again~ n tis time william ask for the permission to drive n she said NO~ coz she need to use the car after she came bak frm work =) Weeee... So wat to do? I drove him all the way to BBA, giv his mum the notebook, take his money n hav our lunch at KFC...

After eating, Axton come n join us after his assignment discussion, den we decided to go for a pool game. We went to FireBall at Cheras, near Pheonix Shopping Complex, why there? Coz Steven's corner is closed, n they said wangsa maju prima setapak is further, we played few rounds of pool until the clock struke 6. Den while on the way bak, we made severals minor mistake but still we manage to go bak on the right track, but when it comes to a highway which required a u-turn, me n JV hav diff opinion, I said go straight but JV said go down n turn, at the end the decided to follow my choice of road coz I sound more confident, den we drove allllll the way straight but we cant see a u-turn which I said we will reach in few mins ^^... Den we realised we took the wrg way n we r almost lost coz there r no u-turn around, we went to some where around Masjid Jamek(I can recognise the building there) n saw a signboard showing the way to KLCC, n we followed the signboard, we were so relief coz we finally saw a familiar name on the signboard LoLz... After few min, when it comes to a turning, we missed it again~ WOW! coz the signboard was blocked by a car n when we wanna mke a turn, the car behind is coming too fast so we gave up n continue driving... Luckily after the turning there is still another road which leads to KLCC, so we follow the road n tis time William said he will "Potong" if he dunno how to go bak coz tatz his primary skol, Lai Ming. It is 7+ by the time we reached william's primary skol n it took us more den 1 hour to reach home due to the Super Traffic Jam... Sigh~ I made a 30 minutes journey became 2 hours, sry guyz >. <

I'm really sorry guyz for leading u guyz to the wrg way n causing u all to reach home late... Sorry~ T_T

No comments: