Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wat a busy week.

Last week was a very busy week for me, y? Assignment due date on monday, math test on wednesday, primary skol gathering on friday nite, working at Jusco Maluri in the weekends... Letz begin wit the primary skol gathering instead of math test coz I noe I screwed it T_T Well tis is the 2nd time I been to my primary skol reunion, they invited me few times, but I was really bz on the day the planned, alwayz... Haha~ not exam den extra class so I'm sorry for not attending for the last few times of gathering, b4 I went to the gathering, I actually feel nervous coz the last time I went out wit them is I think 4 years ago, the last gathering. So tat nite, I was late coz I need to finish up my dinner b4 I go for the gathering so I was 1 hour late, when I reached there I see some of the familiar faces which I used to see in my primary skol last time, not much changes in them haha~ After chatting with them, those jokes from the guyz really mke me feel much more better, no more stress after some jokes lolz, chatting around until 10 den we decided to go bak but vivi parents will oni arrived in 20 minutes time, so as a 'gentleman' me n another 2 male fren decided to accompany her till her parents come, chat bout vivi life abroad, after tat been to ashley's hse to take the carpet for my work during the weekends.

Working during weekends, how nice~ Lolz working at Jusco maluri as Johnson's baby Baby Of the Year promoter, 80 bucks per day haha~ but need to stand frm 11-8, but I think we r already very lucky coz other promoter is standing frm 10-10. My job here is actually take a photo of babies whom thier parents purchased a Johnson's baby product and send the photo to participate in the Baby of the year contest, meet some cute babies here =) they r really cute hahahaha~ After standing 8 hours for 2 dayz, my hand, leg n my joint feel pain tis is coz I need to carry the cupboard while my partner carry the others stuffs.

N tdy I cant go to uni AGAIN.... Coz I'm having fever n bodyache -.- Went to clinic tis morning n feel much better now after some nap...

No comments: