Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happiest day in week

Lolz actually I wanna update tis yesterday, but was playing DotA till 2 am lolz @_@... So yesterday was my happiest day in tis week coz firstly, my younger sis bought me the latest Jolin Tsai CD+DVD, well I dunno how much coz she refuse to tell me... There r not only the CD n DVD, there r photo album n poster of Jolin so yeah I like it ^^ Lolz... I think I should buy her Show Luo album in return when the latest album release... She even take some photo n ask me to post it lolz...

The whole set

Take 2

CD, lyrics, photo album, poster(behind)

Take 2

Take 3

CD+DVD

Lyrics, CD+DVD, photo album

Poster

Besides tat, reveive sms frm 2 unexpected person, first my sis, wei yee den Chloe~ Lolz... N juz right after I told wei yee tat chloe long time didnt sms me den I receive a sms frm her, such a coincident... Wat mke me so happy is Chloe asked me to call her, for the very first time lolz, called her n chat for.... I aso dunno how long, didnt look at the duration shown in phone, but is quite long la lolz... den after the call, when I tot theres all for tdy, she smsed me again ^^, I noe I shouldn't think so much coz there is no meaning behind all this but I juz feel very happy after chatting n listening to her voice... =)

Thx my beloved sis for the CD n thank You... For brighten up my day =)

No comments: