Thursday, July 02, 2009

New Graffic Card~

My cute little computer has been acting unusual tis few dayz, every time I switch on my computer, the monitor alwayz shown an irritating msg "NO SIGNAL", n no matter how many times I adjust the wire n cleaning the dust on the port, the result is still the same, the monitor will oni b functioning after several plugging n unplugging the wire from the port, so it alwayz tke me more den 20 minutes to successfully switching on my computer... Tis really cause me some trouble, so after few dayz of frustration, I decided to send it to the workshop, n after some usual checkup, the reason of all tis is due to the malfunction of my graffic card... I really dun understand y the products nowadayz r so fragile... Easily spoil... My old computer which is urm 10 years old do not hav all tis graffic card problems, n tis new comp oni 4 years old n hav severals probs(I chged my power supply, mother board n etc b4 tis) So one conclusion, the quality of the products nowadayz is sux....

So now my computer hav a new graffic card, Nvidia GeForce 8400GS Super, not a high performance Graffic Card though but I requested for a moderate performance n cheap one so tis graffic cards fulfil my request lolz, n tis graffic card is better den my old one so I'm definitely ok wit it...

I think I should take care of my computer frm now on... Shouldn't let it on for too long.
NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS Super

2 comments:

Leo said...

now comp performance requirement so high, where still can last for 10 years la... harddisk after 3 years nit warning, motherboard 4 years... etc etc... i think switch for a new one after 5 years is better than repairing... lol.

ChRoNo said...

Haha~ but my comp still performing well wit dual core n 3.0 GHz motherboard lolz...Juz those small small parts la, annoying~ lolz