Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Random

Yay~ Juz finished my CAD assignment, didnt update my blog yesterday coz I was sleeping, Tuesday is Sleepig day(My Msn PM) Y? Coz my last class ends at 11 am =) Went home, hav my lunch, bath n slept... Woke up for dinner den fell aslept while watching TV n den woke up to finish my house chores den finally, 2 match of DotA, study for 1 hours n go to bed again... Dun ask me y I can slp for so long, coz I aso dunno y... ^^

"JV Wow... U forgot to type the Axt Hawaiian Hand Signal... And the U turn Theory.. LoLx ^_^" U can find tis in the shoutout box besides my posts, JV is actually talking bout wat AxT did while we stucked in the traffic jam tat day, coz of the boringness in the car AxT actually wind down the window n showing "V" peace to all the passers-by and those driver in the car, I actually feel lucky tat non of those passers-by felt offended n scold us, they juz look at AxT wit @_@ lolz... Denz watz with the U-turn theory? Coz of I lead them to the wrg path by keep saying I rmb there is a U-turn in front, so AxT asked me to tell all my frenz "Eh u tell ur fren like tis la, If nxt time I(Me) tell u to mke a u-turn, u dun feel weird if u find out tat the u-turn I mean is actually 30 kilometers away coz tat is the actual meaning of my "the u-turn is juz in front"" + tis smiling face =).... Lolz

AxT did something like tis but wit a more funny face...


K now, share some pictures wit u guyz, my sis keep encourage me to take a picture of my dinner last 2 dayz, coz she said no galz will want to b my wife after seeing it, even my mum ask me to take the picture properly... Lolz

My dinner, there r actually rice below all these home-made YONG TAU FU


Daily Meal(Rice+Dishes+1 big bowl of soup)


Still hav so many left PS: No leftovers are allowed in my house lolz...

Mayb for some of u it's juz a small part of ur dinner but for my sister, it is damn A LOT coz she oni can eat 1/5 of the amount I eat.


No comments: