Saturday, July 11, 2009

MATH n SCIENCE in ENG

I saw this link in one of my fren's blog http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/, this is the blog of our ex-Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir, he sounded for the new edu system whereby Science and Math will b taught in Bahasa frm year 2012, I strongly disagree with this decision, I really can see the difference of these bcoz I learn sci n math in english while my sis learn them in Bahasa, she told me tat it takes her a long time to learn all the scientific words in english while she was in her tertiary education. I really think the student should learn the 2 sub in english as the basic for them to pursue for thier tertiary education... Den with no offence I would say, is Bahasa Melayu an international language? Can we communicate in Bahasa Melayu if we want to work abroad? How we share our ideas with ppl abroad if we only noe those scientific words in Bahasa?

Well these is juz my personal opinion, u vote for ur opinion in http://chedet.co.cc/chedetblog/, there is a poll created by Dr Mahathir in his blog located at the right hand side of his blog, voice out wat u think... Save the future of our young generation... I dunno how much could this help but juz show how u feel by voting for ur opinion.

No comments: