Tuesday, July 14, 2009

UTAR foundation videos...

Calss canceled from 10-11 so I skipped class tdy~ =) Sitting at home doing my assignment n static reports(thx ya YY, ur reports helps alot) lolz... After finished my reports I was looking for some entertainment, den I found some video in my folder, my foundation frenz punishment and my public speaking video xD... Missing those day inside the english lecture, thx Ms V for giving us so much so excitement in da class =). Almost every week we hav someone to perform in front of the class when they are unable to answer question or losing in game, but we are very kind hearted as we let them to choose wat they wanted to do, either singing, dancing or acting but for somebody~ Like Mr Monkey, we will ask him to do something really funny like pole dance? Hahaha~ Well letz enjoy the video xD( I lazy to upload the video again in blogger so I used the embeded one frm Youtube which my fren uploaded it last time)


Performers in sequence, Chee Shiann, Jian Fung(Bear), Zhong Yu, Thinesh n Kazuki..


Brilliant singer, The YY I mentioned above aka Sok4-Banker xD


In order of appearance, Wei Kian, Me, Chee Shiann. Directed n Edited by Benson

This advertisement is created for our public speaking talk show entitled "Why Teenagers nowadays are so perverted minded?" So I guess u noe the meaning behind the "Shakers"? Lolz n this advertisment actually helps us to get the highest mark in the class. N hope tai lou wont kill me for posting his video in my blog, Sry Mr Bear... xD

No comments: