Monday, July 06, 2009

Emo-ing

Tdy I woke up at 10 15 am so I hav to skipped my CAD lecture, n rush to my uni coz the nxt class was on 11 am, then when I reached my uni, I used up more den 15 mins to search for parking n finally I got 1 n tis is "THE BEST" parking lot ever, Y? I will tell it ltr... After parking my car, I had to rush into the library coz me n my group members are suppose to meet up there n find the english chemical-related articles for my english assignment, when I was juz right in front of the library door den oni I realised tat I forgot to bring my student ID, Damn... So I smsed sze le, one of my group mates n tell her I was juz outside the library n asked her to come out after she found the articles.... After meeting up wit my group mates we head-on to our english tutorial...

The last lecture ends at 5.00 pm so I went to take my car after tat, started the engine n start driving, while I driving my car I can feel there is something wrg wit it, the steering is so hard to turn even when I accelerate my car, so I pulled my car over to a side n check watz wrg wit it, den I find out tat 2 of my front tyres were puncit, after checking I knew tat SOMEONE empty the air of my tyre on purpose coz I cant found any needle/screw or watever nail-like object on my tyre n both tyres puncit at once? How it happened? N bsides tat, one of my fren experienced the same as me http://chuisnothing.blogspot.com/2009/06/window-breakage-next.html (check out her blog post), so I went to a petrol station to fill up the tyres n reconfirm tat there is no leakage of air.... I really dun understand y there such UNCIVILIZED ppl in tis country? I noe it's also my fault for parking at the housing area but y the others residents did not empty out ppl's car tyre n u did? U think I will want to park at residence area if I can park other where else? We r not blocking ur main gate aren't we? N who the heck giv u the right to empty out the air in ppl's tyre? I really damn fucking pissed wit his/her action la... I think if I hav the chance, I will set a hidden camera around there n record down tis stupid fking idiot UNCIVILIZED person's action n post it on youtube or even send it to the police station, BTW... HEY MR/MRS, DO U NOE U R ACTUALLY OFFENDING THE LAW BY DAMAGING PPL'S BELONGINGS/PROPERTIES ON PURPOSE??

I will try to take a picture of the parking lot n the house n post it, so tat u all, TARCIANS or UTARIANS or any others drivers will avoid parking at there.... Damn emo now, I think tis will b the worst day of the week.

No comments: